What To Say
With the advances in technology (and the distraction it provides), people’s attention spans have significantly dropped.
Unless you’re recording a tutorial video, we recommend keeping your videos short.
(1-2 minutes is an ideal length, keep it short and snappy!)
Your script should compose the following elements:
1. A Hook
– Why they should watch your video
– What’s in it for them
2. An Intro
– Who you are as the presenter
– Why they should listen to you (state your credentials)
– What you’re going to show them
3. Content Delivery
– Keep it concise.
– 1 or 2 learning points per video is fine
4. A Bonus/Offer
– An incentive to go deeper with you
5. A Call To Action
– What action you want the viewer to take next, for example:
– Opt in to your email list
– Watch the next video on your channel
– Visit your website.